viernes, 29 de noviembre de 2013

CINEMA IN THE PAST

Hello! This is an interview in which you will see the differences between how the cinema was thirty years ago and how it is nowadays. The interviewee is an adult so you will see a different perception of the cinema than the teenagers have.

Did you use to go the cinema when you were young?

Yes, I went to the cinema two or three times a week. In the past there weren’t so many distractions so the people used to go to the cinema. The sessions were double, which meant that the cinemas projected only two films one after the other and the films were different each week, you couldn’t choose.

Did you only watch films at the cinema?
No, I also watched films on TV on Saturday’s afternoon.

What type of films did you use to watch? And which do you watch now?
In the past I used to watch adventure and western films. Currently, I see all the genres excepting Spanish cinema.

Do you go to the cinema nowadays?

No, I don’t,  because it is very expensive and I don’t have so much time. But if the prices were better I would go to the cinema more often.

Do you like the type of films shown on TV?
On TV most of the films are comercial and contemporany. I also like old films and independent cinema. Nowadays there aren’t so many “big productions” like Titanic or La guerra de les galaxies and the films seem to be simpler and not so elaborated..

What channel do you use to watch the films? Why?

It depends on the film. First I check the schedule of all the channels on TV and then I choose the film that I thing could be more interesting. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario