viernes, 28 de marzo de 2014

Independent films VS commercial films

Hi! Today I will write about independent cinema and I will express my opinion about it. I will also suggest some independent films which I have seen.

The independent films are these which are made with a very little budget. The technical team is smaller than in the big productions and also, the shooting is larger. The directors and the screenwriters give more importance to the scripts than to the other productions, which give more importance to the technical aspects and special effects in order to impress the audience. Another difference between commercial and independent cinema is that the first one is made according to the spectator’s preferences and it is addressed to all the public. The second one is for a specific and more realistic sector of the population.

Here you can see independent films online https://www.filmin.es/ 

Personally I prefer independent films. For me, they are more realistic and have more quality in relation to the script. I don’t care so much about the special effects or the technical aspects, it is not important for me. Moreover, the independent films are more close to the spectator. They tend to be more original and creative and they are made to impress the spectator with the storyline. The audience of independent films is, sometimes, more critical and tough and they value the interpretation, the dialogues and the complicity between the actors and actresses.


In particular I like French independent cinema. I have seen some of these films and I really like them: for example Dans la Maison. This film explains a story about a young boy who, pushed by his professor, writes a kind of serialized novel about the family of one of his schoolmates. Finally, the reality confuses with the fiction. Another French independent film is Tomboy, the story of a girl who pretends to be a boy and taking the advantage of her short haircut and her outward appearance of a boy. 

TRAILER "DANS LA MAISON"

TRAILER "TOMBOY"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario